V-Pet Terms And Conditions
Full terms and conditions.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.bigtop40.com/competition-terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘V by Vodafone: V-Bag’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Sunday 11th March, 2018 on The Big Top 40 (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air and their answer when instructed by the on-air presenter to 82200 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- One entrant will be selected to play at random from all valid eligible entries and will need to correctly answer a question.
- The winner will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry, and brought to air during the Big Top 40 show to answer their question be awarded their prize if they are correct.
- If they answer incorrectly another caller will be selected at random from all valid entries received. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entrants and their guest must be aged 21 or over to claim this prize
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will receive:
- Return train travel for two adults to London
- Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
- 2 nights accommodation at the 5 star Me Hotel for the winner and their pet
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Everything your pet needs for their stay. Includes:
- Pet Bed
- Food and Water bowls
- Still water
- Pet sitting services at the hotel on one evening of your choice
- 3 course meal at the dog friendly Andrew Edmunds restaurant on one evening
- 3 course meal for two people at Hawksmoor Seven Dials on one evening
- Cocktails for two people at Radio Rooftop bar
- 1 V Pet tracker pre-paid for 12 months (terms apply, see clause 11)
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- For full functionality: a 30-day V-SIM plan, Vodafone network coverage and GPS signal are required. V by Vodafone products (except V-Auto) must be activated via the V by Vodafone app (available on Android and iOS devices only). V-Pet: Your 30-day plan provides access to the Kippy app and service. If you cancel or suspend your plan you will no longer be able to access the Kippy app or service. Full terms and details at https://shop.v.vodafone.com
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
- Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 5 Star and is based on two adults and one dog or cat sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Pet sitting service are subject to availability at the time of booking and will be with a professional dog sitter for up to 5 hours on an evening of the winners choice.
- Dinners on both evenings are based on two adults enjoying a three course meal from the dinner menu including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine, mineral water and coffee.
- Entrance to Radio rooftop bar is based on a right of admission reserved policy. Entrance to the venue cannot be guaranteed and is at the doorman’s discretion, entrants must 21 and over. Passport ID may be required. Based on two cocktails per person.
- Winner and guest must be 18 and over to consume alcohol.
- All travel elements must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.