Vodafone 4G Network Christmas (Week 4 - December 23rd 2018)
2 December 2018, 15:23 | Updated: 28 December 2018, 11:20
Full terms and conditions
· The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.bigtop40.com/competition-terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Vodafone 4G Network Christmas’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Sunday 23rd December, 2018 on The Big Top 40 (the “Radio Station”).
· Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
· To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air when instructed by the on-air presenter(s) to 82200 (the “Text Message Line”). They will also need to include their answer to the question asked on air by the presenters. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
· The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
· Entrants will need to correctly answer a question asked on air by the presenters.
· One entrant will be selected to play at random from all eligible entries after the text lines have closed.
· The winner will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry, and brought to air during the Big Top 40 show to answer the question be awarded their prize if they are correct.
· If they answer incorrectly another caller will be selected at random from all valid entries received. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed.
· All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
· Entrants must be aged 18 or over
· Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
One winner will receive:
· Return flights for 2 people to Geneva, Switzerland
· Return shuttle transfers from the airport to the hotel in Chamonix, France
· 3 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel
· Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
· 2-Day Chamonix Le Pass ski pass for 2 people
· 2-Day ski or snowboard hire for 2 people
· Travel insurance
· £500.00 for Christmas present shopping
· Google Pixel 3XL handset
Prize Terms and Conditions:
· Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and France). Travel must be booked a minimum of 8 weeks in advance.
· Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
· Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
· Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 people sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
· Chamonix Le Pass ski pass and ski or snowboard hire is based on 2 people and subject to availability. Ski or snowboard hire is based on a beginner’s package and includes skis or snowboard, boots and helmet.
· Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
· Christmas present money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details.
· All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
· Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.