Terms & Conditions - Vodafone Black Friday Home Broadband (November 2018)
18 November 2018, 12:42
Full terms and conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.bigtop40.com/competition-terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Home Broadband Black Friday’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Sunday 18th November, 2018 and Sunday 25th November, 2018 on The Big Top 40 (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air when instructed by the on-air presenter(s) to 82200 (the “Text Message Line”). They will also need to include their answer to the question asked on air by the presenters. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
4. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
5. Entrants will need to correctly answer a question asked on air by the presenters.
6. One entrant will be selected to play at random from all eligible entries after the text lines have closed.
7. The winner will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry, and brought to air during the Big Top 40 show to answer the question be awarded their prize if they are correct.
8. If they answer incorrectly another caller will be selected at random from all valid entries received. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed.
9. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
One winner each week will receive:
iPhone XS Max
Bose Over-Ear Wireless Headphones
Amazon Echo Plus
12-Month Spotify membership
Prize Terms and Conditions:
12. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
13. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
14. Spotify subscription will be for 12 months only and is an individual membership for 1 person. Should the winner wish to continue using Spotify subscription once the 12-months has ended can do so at their own cost. Should the winner wish to cancel the subscription after the 12-month period they must cancel the pass before the last month of the existing subscription.
15. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
16. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.