Terms & Conditions - Vodafone Global Roaming (Sunday 1st July)
Full Terms & Conditions
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.bigtop40.com/competition-terms-conditions/ ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Vodafone Global Roaming France’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Sunday 1st July , 2018 on The Big Top 40 (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air when instructed by the on-air presenter to 82200 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- Entrants will need to correctly answer the question given out on air.
- One entrant will be selected to play at random from all eligible entries after the text lines have closed.
- The winner will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry, and brought to air during the Big Top 40 show to answer the question be awarded their prize if they are correct.
- If they answer incorrectly another caller will be selected at random from all valid entries received. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entrants and their guest must be aged 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will receive:
- Return flights for two adults to Nice, France
- Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 5 Nights’ accommodation in a 4 star centrally located hotel
- Breakfast for two adults in the hotel restaurant each morning
- £200.00 spending money
- Travel insurance
- Sim Free Huawei P20 Lite Mobile Phone
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser, must be booked at least 2 months in advance and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and France).
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and one piece of checked luggage only.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All travel must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Should the Huawei P20 phone be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- Huawei phone will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.