Terms & Conditions - VOXI by Vodafone
23 September 2018, 00:01
VOXI BY Vodafone promotion Week 3-TRIP TO BUDAPEST- Sunday 23rd September 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.bigtop40.com/competition-terms-conditions/#mWCj43cgVffCwvEm.97 ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘VOXI BY Vodafone promotion Week 3’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Sunday 23rd September, 2018 on The Big Top 40 (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air when instructed by the on-air presenter to 82200 (the “Text Message Line”). They will also need to include their answer to the question asked on air by the presenters. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
- The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- One entrant will be selected at random from all eligible and correct entries at random after the text lines have closed.
- The selected entrant will come to air to answer questions asked by presenter. There will be 3 questions (the first will be the question to enter via text) and each question will reflect a different part of the prize. For each one they get right they will win its corresponding prize as shown in the prize section below.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will receive up to 3 prizes including:
Question 1 to Enter:
- Return flights for 2 people to Budapest
- Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 3 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel
- Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Travel insurance
- Huawei P20 mobile
Question 2: Cash
- £500.00 cash
Question 3: Tickets
- Tickets to a gig of the winners choice
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Germany).
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and cabin baggage only.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All travel must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Should the Huawei P20 mobile phone be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- Huawei P20 mobile phone will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
- Winners choice of gig tickets up to the value of £100 per ticket. Tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out events and festivals.
- Gig tickets must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL (on behalf of Global) receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner
- All Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.