VOXI BY Vodafone promotion Week 6- Sunday 14th October 2018
VOXI BY Vodafone promotion Week 6- TECH - Sunday 14th October 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found athttp://www.bigtop40.com/competition-terms-conditions/#mWCj43cgVffCwvEm.97 ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘VOXI BY Vodafone promotion Week 6’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Sunday 14th October, 2018 on The Big Top 40 (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air when instructed by the on-air presenter to 82200 (the “Text Message Line”). They will also need to include their answer to the question asked on air by the presenters. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
4. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
5. One entrant will be selected at random from all eligible and correct entries at random after the text lines have closed.
6. The selected entrant will come to air to answer questions asked by presenter. There will be 3 questions (the first will be the question to enter via text) and each question will reflect a different part of the prize. For each one they get right they will win its corresponding prize as shown in the prize section below.
7. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
One winner will receive up to 3 prizes including:
Question 1 to Enter:
SIM free Apple iPhone XS, 64GB
Question 2: Speakers
Beats by Dre Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
Question 3: Cash
10. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion
11. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
12. iPhone XS is due for release on the 21st of September 2018 and is subject to change. Due to high demand and stock levels delivery may take up to 8 weeks. Delivery date will be confirmed with the winner following the release date.
13. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL (on behalf of Global) receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner
14. All Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion